Join us in our work to build
a better food system.
What we offer
- A positive, safe and healthy work environment. Period.
- Competitive wages (including $17/hour minimum).
- Monthly paid volunteer time.
- Quarterly profit-sharing.
- Weekly all-company huddles to share what’s going on in each department.
- Unique benefits, such as annual self-care stipends, along with health insurance, paid time off, 401k, and discount pricing on Hummingbird products.
- And last, but certainly not least, “fun” as a Key Performance Indicator. Seriously. If you are having fun coming to work, we are doing something right.
Hummingbird Wholesale affirms the right of all individuals to equal opportunity in employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, handicap or disability, national origin, military status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other basis prohibited by federal or state law.