Our creamy Organic White Chocolate is ideal for molding, ganache, ice cream, adding to cookie recipes or trail mixes, or enjoyed by the handful.
We are told by some of our chocolatier customers that our Organic Dark Chocolate Chips are the best for cookie recipes.
Our Ethically Traded Organic 70% Dark Chocolate Drops are perfect for molding, covering or filling confectionery products. Or melted—great for dipping strawberries and other fruits.
To highlight these chocolates, consider providing recipes for customers, so they can try simple, made-at-home chocolate treats. These truffles are easy to make, and provide the opportunity for your customers to create their own masterpieces.
Organic Chocolate Truffles
- 8 Ounces of Chocolate (White, Milk, Dark)
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Cream
- For Coating: Dutch Cocoa Powder, Sea Salt, finely chopped Hazelnuts, melted Chocolate, Coconut
- Finely chop the chocolate (if needed). Transfer the chocolate to a medium bowl.
- Heat the cream. Microwave the cream on high until hot but not boiling, 30 seconds to 1 minute. Alternatively, heat the cream over low heat in a small saucepan until steaming.
- Cover the chocolate in the cream to melt. Pour the hot cream over the chopped chocolate and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Whisk until smooth. Whisk the cream and chocolate together until smooth and shiny. This is your ganache.
- Pour the ganache into a shallow pan and refrigerate for 30 minutes.Pour the ganache into a shallow pan or baking dish, such as an 8x8-inch baking dish. Refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes.
- Scoop and roll the truffles. Use a tablespoon or small cookie scoop to portion the ganache into 1-ounce portions (about 2 tablespoons each). Roll the balls between gloved hands until smooth and place on a plate. Refrigerate for a few minutes while preparing the coatings.
- Coat the truffles. For best results, pour the coatings into small dishes or bowls. Dip and roll the truffles in the coatings.
- Storing and serving the truffles. These truffles keep best in the refrigerator. Remove from the refrigerator about 30 minutes before serving. Truffles can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 months.