Yield: 2 dozen cookies
|1 C whole wheat pastry flour *
¾ C streaker rolled oats or streaker barley flakes *
½ C hemp seed or flax seed *
½ t baking powder
¼ t baking soda
½ t sea salt *
| ½ C cane sugar *
½ C coconut oil *
1 t vanilla extract
½ C dark chocolate chips *
¼ C pecans *
* Hummingbird Product
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
2. Blend rolled oats or barley flakes in a food processor or blender to a coarse grind.
3. In a medium-size bowl add flour, oat/barley, seeds, baking powder, baking soda, salt and beat with an electric mixer until combined. Add sugar, coconut oil, egg, and vanilla extract while continuing to beat with the electric mixer.
4. Add chocolate chips and pecans and stir to combine.
5. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto undressed cookie sheet, 1 inch apart.
6. Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden brown. Allow to cool for 5 minutes and then transfer to a plate to enjoy!
Recipe Courtesy of Karen Guillory
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Please be aware: Some order deadlines and delivery schedules will change for Thanksgiving week. Hummingbird Wholesale will be closed for Thanksgiving and Friday 11/27. Please check your email and contact Customer Service for details email@example.com