Salt, Rock, Himalayan Krystal Salt
Himalayan Krystal Salt is pure and has been undisturbed for over 250 million years. The mine is inside a mountain in the Himalayans, at an altitude of 10,000 feet, and has been protected from chemical pollutants, like PCB's which are found everywhere, even in the Antarctic. Crystal Salt is salt in its wild form, with all its life force intact.
For a mineral rich drink, soak rocks in water to make mineral water; start with one drop, working your way up to one teaspoon, added to a glass of water each day. Or add several rocks to your bath water for a nourishing mineral bath.
Himalayan Krystal Salt Facts:
• Krystal Salt is the highest grade of natural whole salt.
• Krystal Salt's many elements form a compound where each molecule is connected to the other, which is beneficial to our bodies. This allows the up to 74 elements to be in harmony with each other and adds to the Krystal Salt's balancing effect.
• No environmental pollutants, unlike sea salts.
• This salt is adaptive and will help the body return to a natural state of balance.
• There is no shelf life and no need for silica packets for clumping.
• Minerals and trace elements contained are present in ionic colloidal form, which means they are small enough to be absorbed through the cellular membrane without energy being expended for digestion.
|Available||Yes, Available to Order|
|SP130-5#||5 lb bag||5.00 lbs|
|SP130||55 lb bag||55.00 lbs|
To place an order with Hummingbird Wholesale, you must apply for a wholesale account. The first step to do that is to sign up for a Web Account.Apply for a Web Account
For questions or to order by phone, call us: (541) 686-0921