Pumpkin Seed, *LOCAL*
Hummingbird has been working with local farmers for many years to bring this unique crop to our area. These raw Organic Pumpkin Seeds grown in Oregon are dark green and have a fresh, slightly nutty flavor.
This specialized hulless seed is the Styrian variety. Styria is located in Austria and is world-renowned for its excellent seed.
Pumpkin seeds contain vitamin E along with a host of additional antioxidants. They are a very good source of phosphorus, magnesium, manganese, and copper, and a good source of other minerals including zinc and iron. Pumpkin seeds are also a good source of protein.
Ideas for enjoying Organic Pumpkin Seeds:
• Add to sautéed vegetables.
• Sprinkle on mixed green salads.
• Grind pumpkin seeds with olive oil, herbs and lemon for a tasty salad dressing.
• Add chopped pumpkin seeds to your favorite hot or cold cereal.
• Add to oatmeal raisin cookies, granola, or other baked goods.
• Sprinkle on yogurt.
• Roast by baking in the oven at 300 °F for 10 min, season to taste.
|Sustainability Designation||Locally Grown, Organic|
|Available||Yes, Available to Order|
|SD141||25 lb||25.00 lbs|
|SD141-5#||5 lb bag||5.00 lbs|
To place an order with Hummingbird Wholesale, you must apply for a wholesale account. The first step to do that is to sign up for a Web Account.Apply for a Web Account
For questions or to order by phone, call us: (541) 686-0921