Sunflower Seed, hulled
Sunflower is a nutritionally dense whole food, power-packed with protein, fiber, Vitamin E, folate, minerals, healthy fats, and phytochemicals.
A few ways to enjoy sunflower seeds:
• Add to your favorite tuna, chicken, turkey, tofu or tempeh salad recipe.
• Roast and sprinkle over green salads or stir-fries.
• Add to breads and other baked goods.
• Use as a base for spreads and vegetarian patés.
• Add to lentil or nut loaves.
• Sprinkle sunflower seeds onto hot and cold cereals.
Fun Fact: A sunflower grown in the Netherlands holds the record for being the tallest sunflower in the world. It measured 25 feet, 5.4 inches. (Source: 2004 Guinness World Records)
Temporarily out of stock.
|SD170||25 lb case||25.00 lbs|
Availability Note: Temporarily out of stock. Thanks!
|SD170-5#||5 lb bag||5.00 lbs|
For questions or to order by phone, call us: (541) 686-0921