Pumpkin Seed, Hulled, Chinese AA
Medium dark green seeds with a chewy texture and sweet nutty flavor.
Pumpkin seeds contain vitamin E along with a host of additional antioxidants. They are a very good source of phosphorus, magnesium, manganese, and copper, and a good source of other minerals including zinc and iron. Pumpkin seeds are also a good source of protein.
Ideas for enjoying Organic Pumpkin Seeds:
• Add to sautéed vegetables.
• Sprinkle on mixed green salads.
• Grind pumpkin seeds with olive oil, herbs and lemon for a tasty salad dressing.
• Add chopped pumpkin seeds to your favorite hot or cold cereal.
• Add to oatmeal raisin cookies, granola, or other baked goods.
• Sprinkle on yogurt.
• Roast by baking in the oven at 300 °F for 10 min, season to taste.
We are also pleased to offer Oregon-Grown, Organic Styrian hulless Pumpkin Seeds. See Item #SD141 for more information!
|Available||Yes, Available to Order|
|SD136||50 lb||27.50 lbs|
|SD136-5#||5 lb bag||5.00 lbs|
To place an order with Hummingbird Wholesale, you must apply for a wholesale account. The first step to do that is to sign up for a Web Account.Apply for a Web Account
For questions or to order by phone, call us: (541) 686-0921